Delicious menus prepared with seasonal ingredients. From April 20 to May 30, 2015. Come and enjoy our menu of 3 starters, 3 main dishes and 3 desserts to choose from. The price is 14 € on weekdays and 18 € weekend.
- Marinated salmon carpaccio with a pistachio vinaigrette.
- Cold Vichyssoise and smoked melon cream with Iberico ham shavings
- Baby spinach, mango and mixed berry salad
- Baked seabass fillet with a pumpkin purée and seasonal vegetables
- Breaded rosemary lamb chops with a vegetable honey timbale
- Local chicken stuffed with plums and a passion fruit coulis with thin potato chips
- Lemon meringue pie
- Fried milk, a typical Northern Spanish dessert, with red berries
- Pear confit in a mint syrup with warm chocolate sauce
Restaurat Sant Antoni 2014
Restaurat gastronomic event celebrates its sixth edition. For two months, the 22 participating stores will offer customers dishes made ??with a different, innovative and current culinary treat that combines tradition and modernity. Single price of 15 € *. Do not forget to rate the tasted, the tab that will be delivered to the account menu, and be entered to win dinner
- Timbale with goat cheese and fresh figs with orange foam
- Worton Rabioli apple sobrasada with honey and nuts
- Rice killings
- Loin confit of cod with pil pil persimmons and tomatoes roast pear
- Breaded lamb chops with rosemary vegetable timbale and honey
- Canutillo quince and goat cheese mousse with almonds
- Tatin apple almond semifreddo
Gastronomic Spring 2014
From April 20 until May 27, 2012, we participated in the "Gastronomic Spring Break" of Sant Antoni. A gastronomic event where diners could enjoy a menu prepared with
fresh and spring. menu allowed you to choose a first second and dessert for just 15 €.
La Ruta de la Sal
A RUTA DE LA SAL, 26 YEARS OF HISTORY MEETS
ITS GREAT AND PROVEN ABILITY TO BOOSTING THE NAUTICAL TOURISM IN IBIZA YOU AS A STRATEGIC SITUA EVENT FOR LOCAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Height Regatta Mediterranean cruise for sailing vessels authorized by the Autonomous Federations Catalan, Valencian and Balearic.
Pintxa Sant Antoni
Pintxa Sant Antoni 2013. 5ª Edition
Every Thursday, from 16 February to 22 March 2013, Sant Antoni bars filled with small gastronomic delights could taste as always at a very affordable price, 2 euros tapa + cane or wine and $ 4 cover + beer or wine, optional drinks soda or water.
Restaurat Sant Antoni 2013
For the fifth year after the success of the previous 4 editions, new in this edition participating restaurants will offer new menus made ??from local products or products made here on the island, with a different culinary and gastronomic treatment current without forgetting tradition.